Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: American Horror Story
MidnightBootyCall.com > General Forums > Lobby
SexiRed
new horror/thriller show on FX anyone watching and want to discuss?
I'm hooked now and this is crazy I'm not sure who's dead or alive anyone else confussed as me? lol

from watching the first 4 episodes I think all these people/ghosts are somehow connected to this house. I believe they all lived in the house at one time, even that crazy next door neighbor with the daughter. My theory is that they all killed people for some evil spirit living in the house. Maybe it was the only way they could stay alive the ones that are alive (still trying to figuare that part out) have to keep bringing new people to feed the house souls? IDK. I'm hooked though. My question what da hell did the nurse see when the mother went to the hospital?
SANATAH
I've been kinda hooked on it too...it's a crazy show...but yes the ghosts in the house are all connected somehow...the twins died there...the maid worked there forever...i dunno what's up with her tho....not sure how she got the guy to see her the way she use to look....i thought maybe she was a ghost too...i dunno that shows crazy lol....not sure what that ugly monster in the basement is either lol....i can't wait til the next episode....and to answer your question.....she saw that the baby was evil...cuz you remember when she had sex with the guy in that latex suit who she thought was her husband just fooling around? I think that was the evil spirit in the house that impregnated her....so the baby isn't normal and the nurse saw that....now this pregnant bytch is eating raw organs....nasty
SexiRed
QUOTE (SANATAH @ Nov 10 2011, 02:17 AM) *
I've been kinda hooked on it too...it's a crazy show...but yes the ghosts in the house are all connected somehow...the twins died there...the maid worked there forever...i dunno what's up with her tho....not sure how she got the guy to see her the way she use to look....i thought maybe she was a ghost too...i dunno that shows crazy lol....not sure what that ugly monster in the basement is either lol....i can't wait til the next episode....and to answer your question.....she saw that the baby was evil...cuz you remember when she had sex with the guy in that latex suit who she thought was her husband just fooling around? I think that was the evil spirit in the house that impregnated her....so the baby isn't normal and the nurse saw that....now this pregnant bytch is eating raw organs....nasty

lol she tasted the organs and the baby liked it and forcing her to eat it...well thats my theory anyway she didn't seem to happy bout it.. and she defiantly having that thing's baby the ghosts for whatever reason need it to be born. Story is gettin wierder isn't it? Didn't think it was possible lol. Tate's a ghost the daughter a medium (maybe). I'm curious as to why everyone can see the ghosts like they regular people? Anywho I think it was the second or third episode that they showed what happened to the maid but yep she's dead the neighbor killed her for sleeping with her husband. All her kids are dead now. Was that payback cause she killed her husband and the maid? I think the family and maybe the neighbor are the only people in the house who aren't ghosts. And what is the deal with the leather dude? Guess that will be explained next week.
ICandi
i saw the last episode 1st, then went back and watched the whole season. it is hard to tell who are ghosts, but i think the maid lived after she got shot in the eye, its funny tho how the men see her as she used to be
JerzeeStandUp
I believe everyones a ghost except the Family and the Nieghbor:: I think since the wife got knocked up in the House .. The Baby's Screwed::..the Daughter gonna Die and no one will notice::..
I gotta watch some more::. I'm like 6 episodes in::. Damn show gonna drive me Crazy tho::.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.